December 04 - 05, 2017
The Wigwam, Phoenix, AZ
Contact Us: 1 (888) 482.6012
Raouf CarmiVice President, Product Management & Digital Transformation
Eagle Investment Systems, a subsidiary of BNY Mellon
Accomplished digital business transformation leader with 10 plus years of experience in web & mobile digital strategy, innovation, business re-design & consulting. Strong collaborative and problem-solving skills, with international work experience leading cross-functional teams. Consistently produced results in dynamic environments and demonstrated the big picture ability to lead projects, while simultaneously executing tactical responsibilities. Fast-track promotion through a series of increasingly responsible positions based on strong performance in the digital space, team leadership, and process improvement.
12:10 PM Keynote Transformation Panel Discussion: Creating Your Digital Transformation Roadmap From Start To Finish
In order to be a truly “digitally fit” organization, you have to begin with a detailed roadmap. The process can be difficult - especially considering prioritization difficulties and potentially dealing with legacy systems, but the results can be truly transformative for not only your organization, but for your customers. This keynote panel walks through roadmaps to achieve digital success.
- Originating the customer experience on digital channels
- Pushing your customers through digital channels to give them an easier shopping experience when they want products and services
- Learning how to cross sell customers better
- Determining where your analytics lead you along the roadmap
- Understanding the end goal for your digital roadmap
- Mapping out a top to bottom experience so you can help your customers reach their financial goals
Design best practices are critical when thinking about mobile web or mobile native. How do you determine what’s right for the client? This session walks through the considerations for both strategies, and outlines best practices to create mobile strategies that will resonate and drive client engagement.
- Recognizing that mobile web and mobile native are different platforms that don’t compete with each other
- Determining how they can complement each other in terms of reach
- Making the experience on mobile devices consistent
- Utilizing native apps to help drive brand penetration
- Taking into account what the client wants first and foremost to determine your design strategy